1. The Management of the National Service Scheme has taken notice of false information circulating on social media under the heading, NEW UPDATE.
2. In the said false publication, the author, who gives his name and contact as MR. VICTOR NSS – 0548313412 respectively, is peddling absolute falsehood regarding the Scheme's Deployment Modules under Teaching, Agric, and accounting aid; and thus, luring unsuspected National Service Personnel to contact him and pay some amount of money for change of postings.
3. Management wishes to unequivocally state that there are no such arrangements for change of postings of service personnel posted under these modules.
4. The Scheme does not know any such person as MR. VICTOR NSS. No such individual has been contracted to deal with the public for and on behalf of the Scheme.
5. Management therefore wishes to strongly advise all National Service Personnel and the public to ignore the false information being circulated, and any other similar falsehoods, and to treat them with the contempt that they deserve.
6. In the meantime, Management is referring the matter to the security agencies to fish out the faceless person to save innocent service personnel from being duped.
7. Finally, Management wishes to advise all national service personnel and the public to directly contact any of the Scheme's Regional or District Secretariats, or the headquarters to have their grievances addressed.