1. The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has today, Friday, September 29, 2023, released the first batch of postings for 122,275 National Service Personnel to undertake their one-year mandatory national service in various sectors of the economy for the 2023/2024 service year. The second batch of postings will be released in due course.
2. All deployed service personnel are required to follow the validation and registration process as follows:
a. Log onto the Scheme's website at www.nss.gov.gh to check for placement.
b. Print the appointment letter and proceed to the place of posting for endorsement of the appointment letter.
c. Book an appointment online for the date and time for registration after the endorsement.
d. Proceed to the assigned NSS Regional Validation and Registration Centre with an endorsed appointment letter and a valid Ghana Card to complete the process.
3. Note: Regional validation and registration will begin on Monday, 16th October 2023 at all centers across the country.
4. The 2023/2024 National Service Year begins on Wednesday, 1st November 2023.
5. Management does not support change of postings, and therefore wishes to caution National Service Personnel to avoid getting in contact with faceless individuals or groups to get their posting changed for them.
6. Management extends best wishes to all deployed service personnel as they take up their civic and patriotic responsibilities to serve Mother Ghana.