1. The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has today, Saturday, June 10, 2023, released postings of a total of TWELVE THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE (12,295) nurses who enrolled to undertake their one year mandatory national service at various accredited health facilities across the country for the 2023/2024 service year.
2. All the deployed nurses are therefore required to follow the validation and registration process as follows:
a. Log onto the Scheme's website at www.nss.gov.gh to check for placement;
b. Print appointment letter and proceed to the place of posting for endorsement of the appointment letter;
c. Book appointment online for date and time for registration after the endorsement;
d. Proceed to the assigned NSS Regional Validation and Registration Centre with endorsed appointment letter and a valid Ghana Card to complete the process.
3. Regional validation and registration will begin on Monday, June 12, 2023 and end on Friday, June 30, 2023 at all centers across the country.
4. Management further directs all deployed nurses to begin their mandatory national service on Monday, July 3, 2023 after completion of their validation and registration process.
5. NSS Regional Directors and registration officials will be on standby to assist deployed nurses who may have validation and registration challenges.
6. Management extends best wishes to all the deployed nurses as they take up their civic and patriotic responsibilities to serve mother Ghana.